A reputable and market leading insurance company are looking for an IT Internal Audit Manager to join the business due to growth and expansion plans. The successful candidate will plan, lead and deliver audits and report to senior stakeholders the integrity of the IT controls and process's.
- Testing of the internal IT controls.
- Working closely with the business in identifying weakness's in controls and recommending remedial work as required.
- Putting together a risk based audit plan for annual audits and arrange the logistics and resources required to carry out the engagements.
- Understanding key business and IT controls.
- Setting up control design documentations, process narratives and flow charts.
- Evaluating internal control design and operating effectiveness of key business and IT controls through business process walk through and testing.
- Managing a small team of IT Auditors.
- Review and sign-off audit work papers of 3rd party audit support team/ resources.
- Reporting the status of these activities and results to Management.
- Minimum 6 years industry experience in the field of IT audit.
- Have a Bachelors degree in computing/IT or equivalent.
- Experienced in executing IT Risk-based audits (IT Application controls and IT General Controls).
- Having working knowledge of COBIT or ISO27001 or ITIL or MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines or similar standards.
- Good experience in IT Security Governance, IT Risk Management and Compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- CISA certified preferred.