- CISA, RICS, or CISM, or equivalent IT qualification.
- Formal experience of providing audit assurance
- Good level of post qualification IT audit experience preferably in Financial Services
IT Audit Manager
A global leading financial markets and commodities bank is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in trading activity. Our client, based in their stunning London office is after an IT Audit Manager. Duties include:
IT Audit Manager
- The prime purpose of this role is to undertake a range of internal audits of both the IT infrastructure and the IT applications which support the Global Markets trading activities and also the support functions of the Bank, including Operations, Compliance, Risk and Finance.
- The role includes planning, project managing, executing and documenting audit testing, and reporting findings:
- To carry out other ad hoc reviews and investigations as requested by management, with respect to IT.
- Determine the risk based scope of IT audit testing for both specific IT audit and for integrated audit assurance through appropriate analysis and differentiate between what is important and what is not
- Expected to raise findings and articulate the results and impact of audit work,
- Actively involved in the quarterly risk assessment and annual audit planning process
- Plan and execute audits from planning through to audit reporting in line with agreed timeframes.
- Project manage audits to ensure completion and documentation of audit testing in line with agreed budgets.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews and special investigations as requested from time to time by management.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent IT Audit Manager role.