A large multi media company based in West London are looking to boost their IT Audit function by hiring an IT Audit Manager. This role reports directly to the Head of IT Audit and will give you opportunities to lead IT Audits and work the Audit team in delivering audit reports.
There will be 40% travel with the role throughout Europe. They are looking for either someone directly from the Big 4 or someone who has had experience in Internal IT Audit, including people with quite a technical background.
- Identifying and reporting on key risks within the framework.
- Reporting to all stakeholders including an update on progress.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced but friendly environment.
- Reporting to management and at partner level, you will also be managing client assignments and undertaking internal audits in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Determining and agreeing value added recommendations, monitoring management responses as well as implementation to ensuring closure.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will be CISA qualified.
- Excellent IT skillset is required.
- Ability to run projects to a high standard whilst communicating with management level on existing projects.
- Flexibility is key, as well as experience to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior management and other internal auditors.
- Experience in report writing is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills are required.