A large media company based in West London are on the look out to add to their IT Audit team. They are seeking an IT Audit Manager to join up with a team of 20 across audit.
Based in West London, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering IT audits and working in conjunction with the rest of the Audit team. The role will be very varied across multiple aspects of the business.
- Working with the Head of IT Audit to enable ongoing programs of successful internal audits
- To work closely with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting
- You will need to perform actual internal audit field work both in London and also in International offices
- Working on many aspects of IT Audit including ITGC’s, IT Risk and so on
- Present findings to Head of IT Audit and add value to the organisation
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% travel throughout Europe
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or something similar
- A strong background with over 6 years experience and preferably started out in the Big 4
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage a large team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are a must