A FTSE 100 tech company based in West London are seeking an IT Audit Manager. They currently have a team of 20 which encompasses IT Audit and more Risk focused operational audit. You would be working closely with The Head of IT Audit.
Based in West London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of IT audits with the rest of the team. On top of your time in London, there will also be 40% international travel, mainly throughout Europe, and never travelling for longer than 1 week
- To work with the other Head of IT Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal IT audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of IT auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISM fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- The ability to speak another European language is beneficial.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.