The Internal Audit team at our client has doubled in size over the last five years. This has created many career opportunities and reflects the importance the team have within the organization. Combined with being part of a High-Tech business on the cutting edge of commercial information systems, this role is an exciting next step for those looking for a managerial role within IT Audit. Work is highly risk based, diverse and challenging. Areas such as SOX compliance are spread across the whole team so it is a small minority of the work for any one person.
As Manager you will lead Senior Auditors, whilst at the same time conducting the work alongside the team.
A challenging, diverse and career building role within a leading global company.
Our client is a leading worldwide provider of technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally.
The following our some of the key responsibilities for this position:
- Propose, plan, manage and report audits (risk based, compliance, regulatory) including all aspects of the audit lifecycle, including risk assessment, planning, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, limited workpaper documentation, review, reporting, and remediation validation.
- Lead risk assessment and planning discussions to define audit objectives, scope, and develop audit programs based on the defined objectives.
- Identify key risks and information technology and information security controls controls, develop project plans, determine audit objectives, develop detail audit programs, test controls, document results, and review audit work papers.
- Understand key information security risks including confidentiality, integrity and availability of technology components through review of security operational processes, such as vulnerability management, penetration testing, security logging and monitoring, security incident response, and defense in depth strategies.
- Detailed understanding of IT managed processes, including technology architecture, system build and provisioning, configuration management, performance monitoring, incident management, change management, user access management, disaster recovery, etc.
- Evaluate root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommend practical solutions that reduce risk and strengthen business process and controls.
- Develop and mentor audit staff team members by providing strategic view for audit program development, constructive feedback on audit execution, and career development guidance. Be a hands-on leader to help develop and grow junior team members.
- Effectively interface with all levels of management and demonstrate the ability to successfully communicate IT security risk and mitigation to a non-technical audience.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.