A FTSE 100 company based in the M4 corridor are recruiting for an IT Audit Manager to join their team. They are going through a period of change and are seeking to grow their IT audit function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering audits. The candidate must be able to commit to 30% European travel.
- To work alongside the Head of IT Audit in enabling ongoing programs of IT audits.
- To work closely with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- To have previous experience of reporting to higher management level.
- You will need to perform actual internal audit field work both in the UK office and also in International offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% travel throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CRISC/CISM qualified.
- A strong background with over 4 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.