IT Audit Manager
Up to £80,000
Your new company
My client is a UK leading insurance firm specialised in general insurance and other financial services. They are currently growing their IT audit function and want to bring in an IT Audit Manager to work together with the Audit Partner (AP).
This is a great opportunity for Senior IT Auditor and/or Assistant IT Audit Managers who are keen to take the next step in their career and enjoy a higher level of ownership within an evolving team.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Audit Partner (AP) who's responsible for IT Audit & Change, to deliver independent and timely IT assurance to Senior Management and the Board. You will focus on IT risk management, IT controls testing and IT project assurance amongst other areas. Ultimately, this role will give you the opportunity to be part of an innovative IT change programme.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT Degree and/or CISA or equivalent preferred
- A good understanding of technology platforms
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment
- Strong experience of risk based IT auditing either in practice or an Internal Audit function
- Strong communication skills, an engaging style and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to deliver work within agreed timescales, to a high quality and to budget
- Previous exposure to COBIT and data analytics is desirable as is some exposure to the Insurance sector
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus scheme. In addition, you will enjoy an exceptional work-life balance together with benefits such as medical insurance, pension scheme and other flexible rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.