Salary: Up to £80000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
South East England
Minimal travel requirement.
This well-known Institution is looking to recruit a high calibre professional, with excellent stakeholder management skills. You will be working closely with the Head of Internal Audit to implement a robust strategy moving forward. You will have technical expertise, and be able to work closely with the defined areas within mainstream IT and Technology.
The primary responsibility for this role is to plan and execute operational IT internal audits covering all entities globally for the Group. The internal audit program includes numerous IT audits covering business applications, pre-implementation reviews, cyber security (e.g., evaluating vulnerability assessment and penetration testing results), IT disaster recovery, infrastructure baselines, and various operational IT processes. Additional duties include managing any outsourced vendors responsible for the completion of IT audit related engagements.
• Manage internal client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business.
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
• Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
• Assist with developing or updating methodologies regarding technology operations services
• Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and proactive environments
• Managing “Life Cycle” of the audit, with expertise in both Infrastructure and Applications.
• Professional Qualified with a strong desire to mentor and get involved in strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated a track record of leadership, management, and project management
• Strong services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
CISA, QiCA, CISM, CISSP, ACA, MBA or equivalent with a relevant degree.
The post holder will provide:
• Independent assurance over the operation of key systems and processes, predominantly but not limited to
• Appropriate independent and objective assurance in the development of new systems and processes
• Guidance to business managers in relation to proposed system developments
• Provide effective oversight of the Group’s digital and data initiatives.
• The individual will need to establish effective working relationships with other assurance areas (e.g. Compliance, Risk and CIO as well as with key stakeholders in the Business, particularly at senior and Executive
• Level, to help influence and develop the Group’s risk and control assurance framework.
The individual will need to develop the Group’s ability to audit IT systems, data management and change.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.