A Financial Services / Capital Market Infrastructure organisation require an IT Audit Manager to be based in their Central London Head Office. The IT Audit Manager role is responsible for delivering audits and helping develop the IT aspects of the audit plan. This covers the various line of business, functions, and legal companies of the organisation primarily located in London, but also with potential coverage of businesses in Italy (less than 10% travel required).
Working as part of the team to support audits on key technology control areas risks. This will include working with and overseeing audit work performed as part of our external co-sourcing arrangements to ensure timely delivery of audit assignments.
- Work on assigned audit engagements to deliver timely results;
- Prepare and execute technology audit work that can cover a breadth of topics including projects, infrastructure, general IT controls as well as application centric reviews;
- Create high quality IT audit work using department tools following our standards (e.g. for planning, audit fieldwork, and report observations);
- Contribute and help deliver appropriate audit coverage of technology risks;
- Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans and individual assignments;
- Support business audit colleagues in integrated audits to cover related technology risks;
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Strong and demonstrable experience in IT project management, IT audit and IT risk management.
- Understands key review principles and phases for audit reviews through all major aspects of planning, field work and reporting.
- Able to demonstrate analytical skill necessary to review controls and data.
- Ability to proactively research and understand complex technology environments.
- A good technical understanding of a major operating system, database or network.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of capital markets and technology risk.
- Experience in a financial services company or capital markets infrastructure provider would be advantageous.
- An accounting or technology degree or equivalent/professional designation (e.g. CISA / CISSP) would be preferable.
The IT Audit Manager position would enable you to progress your career with an organisation that offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, they maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.