Your new company
A major international business based in Farnborough specialising in cutting edge technology and engineering.
Your new role
As an IT Audit Manager, you will be accountable for the planning, delivery and reporting of a range of audit and assurance assignments against the companies' key risks.
Through IT audit assignments, you will play a critical role in analysing the effectiveness of controls in order to minimise risk and enhance business performance, whilst maintaining ethical business conduct and protecting the reputation of the Organisation.
Acting as a primary interface to one of the businesses you could attend quarterly Audit Review Board meetings along with the Management Committee members and the senior Internal Audit leadership.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a recognised IT Audit qualification such as CISA
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex issues
- Ability to review, document and understand complex systems or processes
- Strong focus on delivering assigned objectives in a timely & efficient manner
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Ability to interrogate data using analytics techniques and tools, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Understanding of core Project Management tools, techniques and processes, and experience in their application
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is on offer
Travel is 25-30% UK and International
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.