IT Audit Manager
Kent / Surrey
Your new company
My client is an international investment management firm highly committed towards providing the best possible service to its customers. Their Internal Audit (IA) function is independent from the Group and focuses in identifying, assessing and managing risk for the entire business.
Their UK team is currently expanding and my clients is looking to recruit and IT Audit Manager to join them in their Kent office. This is the perfect opportunity for an IT auditor in practice or industry who is looking to progress his career and take on a higher level of accountability and ownership.
Your new role
As an IT Audit Manager you will have the opportunity to deliver technology audits across applications (including their development and support) and infrastructure, as well as completing integrated audits. You will responsible for managing the end-to-end process, from planning to execution and reporting. Furthermore, this job will allow you gain exposure to senior stakeholders with which you will be expected to build professional relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT professional or IT auditing experience
- Experience of systems development and/or delivery projects
- An IT Audit, Internal Audit, Accountancy or IT qualification/accreditation or to be studying for one
- Good Internet/Web, E-Commerce and Cyber-crime awareness and knowledge
- Experience of auditing one or more of: operating systems, databases, networks, applications and cloud services
- The ability to use one or more data analytics tools and/or an interest in programming
- Interest in emerging and evolving technologies
What you'll get in return
My client offers industry leading training and development opportunities. In addition you will enjoy the benefits of having a reputable company on your CV and the possibility of travelling nationally and internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.