Our client is a global energy business. They have an enviable reputation within the field they operate with repeated growth and due to this there is a need for a Head / Lead of IT Audit to sit in Dubai. Following heavy investment in IT on a global basis there is need to increase the IT audit expertise within the global audit team. It s a really exciting chance to join this business and to be involved with key strategic mandates set out by the audit committee, across the all operations.
You will be working closely with your colleagues across the audit and operations. You will be responsible for planning and performing internal audits on a wide spectrum of topics and highly involved in reviewing and enhancing IT controls across a number of systems, across all business processes.
The role will involve the use of a range of IT audit techniques to devise and deliver positive, proactive solutions. Through the adjustment of the audit program and effective risk assessment, you will be able to agree and implement the audit plans on a global level, reporting to the global head of audit.
The successful individual will have:
- Minimum of 10 years IT audit experience (at least 5 yrs in the Big 4 environment)
- Energy sector experience is essential
- Deep knowledge of a number of systems (including Openlink Endur / ICS Amphora / Tradecapture)
- Fluency in English
- Degree in IT / Technology or Finance
- Professional internal audit qualification (CISA / CIA)
- Familiarity with coding (eg: Java / BODS / .net)
The right person will:
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards travel
- Have an established international background
- Be a clear and confident communicator, with some exposure to executive / board level
- Possess proven strong leadership skills
Apply today, and continue an international career with this formidable employer offering a real chance to make an impact, with this newly created role.