Hamlyn Williams’ IT Audit division are working with a Tier 1 banking group on a fantastic opportunity in Investment Banking Technology Audit within their Internal Audit function, based in London’s Canary Wharf.
They are a global financial organisation offering products and services, covering everything from personal banking to wealth management, having banking expertise for over 100 years.
- Support the Vice President in assessing the audit when necessary.
- Write high quality reports and assist the Audit Lead to write reports when needed.
- Provide suggestions to Seniors to address control issues found.
- Build and manage strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Discuss the accuracy of the audit with Managers / Vice Presidents where necessary.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Be open to learn through feedback received, challenge yourself and others around you.
- Experience in Risk Technology within IT operations; applications, security, data management and/or infrastructure.
- Academic degree level, plus professional qualifications (eg. CISA, QiCA, CISSP or CISM)
- Understanding of governing environment.
- High level of performance in previous roles.
- Written and oral communication skills must be strong.
- Previous experience in Financial Services ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge about upcoming financial products and services.
For this position, you can expect up to a £70k base + cash benefits, pension and bonus.
If you feel you are right for this great opportunity, want to join an organisation where career development is proven, and the exposure to Investment Banking will be second to none, please do get in touch with Vinay Chohan on 0203 6752944.