Are you looking to be based in the heart of London's financial services district? Do you have experience in Banking, Asset Management or Insurance? Hanami are working with a client based in Canary Wharf looking to add an auditor with IT SOX experience to their team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience in a previous IT Audit role, and support to take the CISA exam will be offered if necessary.
- Conducting IT audits with a particular focus on SOX compliance and general controls.
- Work with senior members of the IT Audit team to ensure the plan is delivered on time and on budget.
- Keep informed regarding relevant industry and technology developments, ensuring audit practice is always up-to-date.
- Able to communicate ideas with senior stakeholders and ensure issues are raised in a timely and appropriate manner.
- 2/3 years work experience in IT Audit, either in consulting or the financial services industry.
- Good understanding of a broad range of technologies.
- Knowledge of control frameworks.
- Understanding of relevant data security legislation, such as GDPR.
Does this sound like you? Then apply below! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send your CV to Alexander Fisken via the form below or call +44 207 048 7880.