The IT Audit Analyst reports into the Compliance Manager and has responsibility to assess divisional IT assets and processes through planned audit work that aligns with Group IT controls and reporting framework.
- As the IT Audit Analyst, you will assist in the development /communication of IT Compliance standards and guidelines.
- Performing reviews of related IT Compliance documentation, procedures and controls, including creating work papers and making recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring that the relative information across all compliance related activities are documented and tracked for remediation.
- Reporting issues or deficiencies found during testing and tracking the associated remediation plans across companies and/or departments.
- Working both independently and across teams, or across entities, to collect or distribute important information on processes, procedures, guidelines, etc.
- Travel expected: 0%
- Minimum 2 years experience as IT Auditor/ IT Audit Analyst
- Experience with development of General Controls and/or IT Compliance related standards.
- You are CISA qualified.
- Working knowledge and understanding of COBIT framework.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes.
- Strong technical and analytic attitude.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
This is a great opportunity for someone from Practice looking to move over to a FTSE 100 Company, involving 0% travel and playing a significant role in the development of the department. Additionally, are ideally situated in a modern working environment in central London, close to a variety of different amenities.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity.