Our client is a globally recognised Investment bank, who have an exciting opportunity for an IT Applications Auditor operating at Manager/AVP level. You will be able to lead audit projects and be part of an organisation that attracts top talent, develops their careers and is recognised as one of the best places to work in the City.
- Conduct reviews and audits of global technology across the full range of trading applications - Equities, FICC and Prime Services.
- Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- Analyze and assess technology risks assumed by both the business and support functions
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- Prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments.
- Experience in managing audits within technology areas or internal control areas within the financial industry or professional services firms
- A good understanding of technology, financial markets, operational aspects as well as process flows within Investment Banks
- Product expertise in any or all of Equities, Prime Brokerage, Fixed Income, or FX.
- Capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualified.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)