A tech company in central London has an opportunity to join an established team focusing primarily on technology risk and technology assurance reviews, reporting to the Head of UK Audit. You will play a key role in helping to embed robust internal controls over technology as well as performing a wider role in the review of the business. The role is responsible for performing technology, operational and financial risk audits and reviews which includes agile development tools, machine learning, cloud based services and infrastructure. The results of the reviews will be discussed with senior management and improvement opportunities will be identified and agreed.
The role will provide a broad exposure to diverse businesses and senior management, and involves a degree of international travel (circa 30%). We are seeking candidates with broad-based subject matter expertise in technology areas, including IT general computer controls, applications and IT infrastructure as well as knowledge of financial and operational internal audit. The ability to understand and review business processes and the management control aspects is critical in making practical recommendations for improvement. The candidate should have experience either within large recognised businesses or through working in professional services. Experience required:
- Relevant audit, risk, security related working experience in 'Big 4' and/or industry, preferably in an international environment
- Subject matter knowledge in IT general computer controls (e.g., logical security, change management, disaster recovery), application, infrastructure (e.g. firewalls, operating systems, databases, etc.), cloud and SOX areas
- Knowledge of information security and data privacy risks
- Ability to conduct high quality reviews in line with industry standards (e.g. ISO17799/27001, CobIT, COSO) with relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CIPP, CISA)
- Some knowledge of assessing the design, implementation, and effectiveness of a wide range of controls to manage business and financial risk would be an advantage
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without employer sponsorship.