ISO27001 Information Security Assessor / Reading / Up to £45,000 + Car
The possibility of your business suffering a cyber crime has increased ten folds over the last 12 months alone. Due to the steady advancement of Internet of Things (IoT), businesses are at more risk from cyber criminals than ever before. As such, there is a global demand for Security Professionals to help prevent, evaluate and combat the attacks, ensuring businesses are as protected and risk free as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ISO 27001 Information Security Assessor. You will be joining an industry leading company who lead the ISO assessing market. They ensure companies achieve compliance with ISO policies, ensuring businesses protect their data in the right way.
You will be working independently on-site (if not on-site, working from home) and reporting to the Client Service Delivery Manager.
- Perform system management assessments in accordance with ISO 27001
- Establish and develop effective partnerships with stakeholders
- Recommend the issue, non-issue or withdrawal of ISO 27001 accreditation
- Conduct presentations to senior board members
- IT background with current Information Security exposure
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, preferably from an implementation or audit perspective
- Passion for good customer service
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISSP, CISA beneficial