Your new company
This company is a multinational bank specialised in retail, corporate and investment banking. It has operations in more than 40 countries and employs over 100.00 people. This company is committed to delivering the best value to its customers and to continue doing so, they have opened an Investment Banking Technology Auditor (AVP) position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be working collaboratively with your colleagues across the Internal Audit team. You will be supporting the Vice President in scoping and executing the Audit Plan. Some of the activities you will perform include but are not limited to identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of these, and proactively suggesting process improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in risk based Technology auditing in one or more of the following areas: technology and information risk, applications, security, resilience, data management, IT operations, and/or infrastructure.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIA, MIIA, ACCA, CISA, for audit roles; technical qualification for specialist risk team roles; and graduate degree for all)
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferable skills: data analytics capabilities (particularly SQL) and specialist knowledge of either data management, technology resilience or cyber security
- Preferably financial services industry knowledge
- Knowledge about new and emerging financial products and services
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, tools and training that you need to succeed as well as career progression opportunities. Furthermore, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a growing and progressive team within a global and reputable brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.