What will you do?
- As an Audit Manager, you will execute audit engagement in line with Internal Audit/IIA/ISACA standards and methodology
- Provide independent evaluation of the effectiveness of IT risk management practices, internal controls and governance processes; determine the severity of each control deviation and assess the impact or potential consequences to address the risk.
- Assist Management in developing audit programs to ensure effective control solutions are implemented.
- Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified, while remaining objective and independent.
- Ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner to effectively address the issues.
- Key relationships: senior management in various IT platforms, external auditors & regulators.
- 20-30% audit-specific travel required: assignments are generally for 2 weeks, but may vary based on unit and audit scope (never more than 3 weeks).
- Not a people management role i.e. no direct reports.