Join the dynamic ACL services team as an ACL Consultant. Be a crucial part of our team by way of utilising your audit knowledge and passion for people, whilst working closely with our ACL sales and product team.
Main Purpose of the Position
Implement and entrench our dynamic ACL data analytic solutions at clients in various industries across the UK/EMEA.
Key Deliverables and Weighting
- Ensure excellent quality of stakeholder engagement, and client relationships.
- Provide word-class ACL configuration, coding, testing, support, and consulting services to our clients.
- Prepare adequately for client engagement, and own all relevant documentation.
- Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are consistently communicated with, and expectations are managed.
- Identify and communicate innovations or knowledge that is created / implemented.
- Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success, of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising to the Team Lead
- Ensure excellent productivity in available hours, and deliver work within agreed time frames,
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed timeously, namely timesheets, Project Sign Off's, training registers and client communications where applicable.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven, and well-developed technical internal audit knowledge.
- IT-orientated and technology-savvy
- Solid experience in writing business rules for internal audit purposes
Behavioural / Soft Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Good ability to transfer knowledge, and conduct one-on-one training.
- Business English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to self-manage and successfully work independently.
- Attitude for learning & innovation.
- Self-starter who is pro-active, and can both identify project risks and address these successfully.
Education and Qualification
- Completed degree
- ACL Certifications
- Degree in Internal Audit
Details of Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an internal audit role (this role should preferably have included extensive use of ACL and/or IDEA).
- Willing and able to travel between clients sites in the UK and EMEA.
Computer Skills and Knowledge
- MS Office
- ACL (preferable)
Working Environment & Travel
Busy, dynamic and fast-paced office environment. This individual will spend at least 50% - 80% of their time based at clients in the UK and EMEA.
What will make the incumbent successful in this role?
They should be comfortable working independently, and building strong relationships with a diverse client base.
CQS GRC Solutions (Pty) Ltd, an Adapt IT Company, is the sole distributor of ACL software and services throughout Africa and delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management.
CQS GRC Solutions (Pty) Ltd are partnered with ACL in the UK.