Our client is looking to hire a hands-on Internal Audit Manager to join the established EMEA HQ in Ireland. The role will be focused on recommending improvements, a real blend of operational and financial audits playing a key role in the global audit team liaising with senior management across operations.
The highlights of the role:
· Lead financial and operational audits throughout global operations.
· Diagnose operational risks and process improvement opportunities.
· Develop recommendations to improve financial and operational controls.
· Execute reports on project findings to senior management.
· Evaluate current business processes and identify process improvements and opportunities. to gain efficiencies, especially through risk rationalisation.
· Manage, plan, implement, coordinate, and execute all phases of SOX compliance.
· Assist business partners in evaluating possible actions to address deficiencies.
· Support and assess training needs, develop training materials and ensure stakeholders are sufficiently trained on internal control requirements, design and ownership.
· 8+ years of experience in a multi-national environment.
· ACCA, CPA or CIA is a real plus.
· Strong knowledge of US GAAP, COSO and PCAOB Auditing Standards.
You will have:
· Good project management and organization skills.
· Ability to develop and write concise reports and presentations.
· Excellent communication/presentation skills in English.
· Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams.