My client is a leading media and online platform for advertising, they are located in Munich and have recently restructured the Internal Audit team. Based in the heart of Munich, this role is great for a candidate who is looking to expand their skills from either a Big 4 environment or another Internal Audit Team.
The Ideal candidate should have the below skill set.
- Successfully completed business studies with focus on finance, controlling or auditing or study as an industrial engineer (m / w) or business informatics (m / f)
- At least three years of professional experience in an internal audit, controlling or audit / consulting environment
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with modern data analyzes, Such as SQL, Business Intelligence, and Analysis Tools, For example IDEA or ACL
- Practical experience in the use of ERP systems such as SAP or Navision
- Experiences from analysis, optimization or testing of IT and business processes
- Independent and structured work as well as high commitment
- Entrepreneurial and analytical thinking as well as self-responsible action
- Diplomatic skills, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written