Your new company
Well known organisation based in the Woking area.
Your new role
This is a 3-4 month temporary role
This is a key role in the Data Governance programme, responsible for providing high quality analysis and reporting on data quality and governance across the organisation. You will be involved with analysis and documentation, data quality analysis, data flow mapping and data and process analysis. The Data Governance analyst will also play key role in GDPR compliance.
- Act as the point of contact for data governance
- Ensure that data governance policies are embedded in accordance with the standards and guidelines..
- Carry out both reactive and proactive data analysis of business critical data, utilising database management systems and reporting systems.
- Capturing requirements, writing Functional Specification Documents to articulate business requirements and writing technical specifications for the data governance operational team.
- Key participation in GDPR activities, performing requirements analysis, data flow mapping and documentation.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and data quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain and continuously improve Data Governance communications materials, reporting materials, user documentation and training materials
- Building relationships and managing stakeholder relationships on projects.
- Responsible for the full end to end Data Quality process
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of Data management methodologies and data standards
- Experience of working in Data Governance
- Knowledge of data architecture principles
- Knowledge of data profiling, understanding data models, data feeds, data flows and of data toolset
- Excellent understanding of GDPR
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and an aptitude for troubleshooting
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate and friendly office environment based in Woking.
3-4 months temp role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.