Hybrid IT Auditor
Up to £65,000
Your new company
My client is one of the largest listed banks in the world specialised in corporate banking. Their Internal Audit function is in need of a hybrid auditor who can work across financial and operational audit (60%) as well as IT audit (40%).
This is an excellent opportunity for Internal Auditors with an interest in technology who are keen to expand their technical expertise. Similarly, if you are an IT Auditor, this role would give you the chance to develop into a well-rounded 3rd line professional.
Your new role
This job will give you the chance you take full responsibility for planning, scoping and performing standalone and/or integrated IT related audits. You will be involved end-to-end through the audit process and will be expected to build and manage relationships with other business functions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in auditing business, support functions, control functions or IT, ideally in a wholesale and/or corporate banking environment
- Knowledge of industry leading frameworks and standards including Institute of Internal Auditors and/or COBIT
- A recognized relevant qualification such as ACA, ACCA, IIA, CISA or QICA.
- Experience using IT frameworks
- Understanding of banking products
- Ability to work independently
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with other benefits. Moreover, you will benefit from working with a global brand within the financial services industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.