JCW is currently working on behalf of a leading cryptocurrency and digital asset exchange, headquartered in New York, that's seeking a Head of Audit to oversee the growth and development of their new internal audit function. The ideal candidate will have not only exposure to IT Audit but also a strong understanding of financial integrated audits and a strong understanding of a regulated financial services environment.
Additional job responsibilties:
- Work alongside the Head of Risk to prepare and implement a risk-based annual audit plan to cover financial reporting, operational and risk management
- Communicate and deliver annual audit findings to the Audit Committee and serve as an internal advisor to mitigate risk
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or equivalent
- At least 7 years of IT and financial audit experience within the financial services while managing and executing audits
- At least 5 years of Big 4 experience
- CIA, CPA or CISA highly preferred
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services sector. For further information on this position or others, please contact Nicole on 646 517 8511 or apply below.