My client is a large tech company looking to bring on board a Group Auditor. They are looking for someone with knowledge of IT Audit as well as Regular business and finance focused audit. Someone who is CISA qualified or working towards it.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. There will be roughly 50% European travel with this role.
- Working with the management team and senior IT auditors in completing audits.
- To be a vital cog within the team and be responsible for your own work
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% European travel.
- You will be working on Sox and SAP projects as well as IT focused audits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CISA qualified.
- You must hold a CISA qualification or be working towards one.
- A strong background with over 1 year experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Industry experience is desirable.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- European language skills are coveted.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.