The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Plan, support and execute audits, designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance of Schlumberger business management systems, whether in conjunction with other audits or on a standalone basis.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex IT and data systems, prepare and review work papers and reports of the assigned activities and recommended management activities.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify potential issues/risks.
- Manage IT infrastructure related audits such as:
- Data centers
- Customer Data Security
- Cyber Security Review
- Software Asset Management
- Managed ITGC (SOX) audit and coordinate with external auditors.
- Support the integrated audits between IT and Finance & assisting and developing data analysis for operational audits.
- Deliver effective audits, with sound and substantiated findings and agreed-to action plans.
- Communicate effectively with the senior management.
- Manage a team of approximately four to six IT Auditor
- Support Internal Audit applications such as Teammate, SharePoint, Idea
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications etc) and related risks.
- 8+ years of experience performing IT Audit, IT Security or IT Infrastructure Support.
- 3 years of experience supervising or managing personnel.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Candidates MUST be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship OR hold a Canadian Passport.
The Internal Audit department works as a rotational shop for the business. IA staff are expected to develop and work towards rotating into senior positions within the business in order to maintain progression for their career. The rotation plan is structured and staff are supported to achieve what they need to in order to move into the business area and role they want to progress into.