Are you looking for that next step in your consulting career? Hanami are working with a global consulting firm who are looking to add an IT Audit Manager to their team in London. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple client relationships at once. There will be line management responsibilities, so previous experience as a manager is a must. My client prides themselves on their entrepreneurial workforce, so there will be encouragement to engage in BD activities from the word go.
- Manage multiple client relationships simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Ensure clients are aware of relevant services offered by the wider firm so as to offer innovative solutions to problems.
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure all assignments are properly resourced, and that the client is happy with the budget before initiation.
- Allow team members opportunities to take on leadership responsibilities as and when appropriate.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with firm methodology.
- Previous management experience within a consulting firm.
- IT Audit experience within FTSE 100 firms or equivalent.
- Strong IT Audit (ITGC) knowledge, any relevant qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP) considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.