CK Search Global has been retained by a world leader in eDiscovery and Data Recovery in the Asia Pacific Region. They help clients with dispute resolution, competition law and investigations by providing edisclosure and digital forensics services. They are experts in providing technology and consulting services to support the management of electronic, paper and audio documents for review and production in litigation, arbitration or regulatory matters. Their legal and technical consultants provide their clients with strategic advice and help design discovery solutions that comply with discovery duties, support case preparation needs and meet budgetary requirements. They have proven onsite data collection methods, industry leading data filtering and innovative document review technology that helps prioritize key documents with significant cost savings. They have unmatched experience with the latest e-discovery technology and provide services wherever their clients need them with multiple data centres and full onsite ediscovery capabilities.
They are expanding across the Asia Pacific region and are keen to talk to ambitious professionals who are keen to develop their careers in this field. Potential opportunities exist in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
The eDiscovery team identifies, collects, preserves, processes, reviews and produces a variety of data types in response to regulator requests, litigation procedures or investigations. They utilise industry leading software platforms, supplemented with their in-house developed enhancements and their extensive experience in the effective deployment of the tools, to meet the most challenging and wide reaching data discovery requests.
Using cutting edge technology, you will work alongside specialists drawn from a wide range of backgrounds, to deliver high quality eDiscovery services that enable clients to meet their data disclosure obligations.
- They are looking for really energetic candidates who are not afraid to pick up the phone and do a lot of prospecting. People who can get excited about their technology and their culture and pass that excitement onto their prospective clients.
- Bright, friendly people who their clients would like to spend time with and trust with their projects.
- You will have experience working on projects for external clients or customers and you will enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues to further develop their technical offerings.
- They will provide you with a variety of challenges, and an exciting career path.
- Candidates with a cyber security background will also be considered along with those working in eDiscovery/digital forensics.
- Local language skills for the locations are preferred..