Data Analytics Lead (Senior Audit Manager)
Your new company
My client is an international retail and commercial bank. Their Internal Audit function is evolving and they are looking for a Data Analytics (DA) Lead who can act as a Relationship Manager and DA specialist.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is passionate about Data Analytics and has a controls mind-set. Furthermore, the prospects for the DA team are very positive and you could be leading a team in the near future.
Your new role
This role is about building relationships and providing leadership to the whole Internal Audit team. You will need to advice and guide a team of Data Analytics SMEs towards generating value for the Internal Audit function and other related areas. Moreover, you will probably get involved in project work on an ad hoc basis too, so be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven ability in defining and building a Data Analytics (DA) approach and team at a large Financial Services institution
- Experienced in using data as the vehicle to increase breadth and depth of coverage, efficiency and the targeting of adverse trends during audits
- Able to demonstrate underpinning the audit universe with data that allows IA to spot trends and target resource in the highest areas of risk
- Developed the capability to continuously monitor key controls and undertake regular, repetitive data analysis of organisational activities
- Engages with external advisors and sources to develop and keep abreast of DA and industry best practices
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with other benefits. Moreover, you will benefit from working within an evolving and dynamic function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.