A leading FMCG business are looking for a Data Analytics IT Auditor to join the team, working with modern technologies in their HQ in Central London.
- You are able to identify the risks within processes and able to perform the appropriate audit tests over the controls.
- You provide data analytics to support the audit life cycle using automated analytics tools.
- You are able to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and risks and create the action plans for control issues that identify the root cause.
- You provide suggestions and ideas to improve the quality of the overall risk management and internal control practices.
- You ensure that all audit work is fully documented within the AMS, in line with IIA Standards and Business Audit Methodology.
- Knowledge of ITaudit relating to the practice, principles, procedures and governance requirements for an internationally recognised brand.
- Hands on knowledge of data analytics tools and techniques.
- Experience on SAP in the form of Auditing the functional side of Financial Modules/ Logistics or other
- Knowledge on data analytics routines using SQL, ACL
- Experience with Tableau or other visualisation tools together with programming Experience ideally Python, Java
- Ability to assist other audit team members in the interpretation of data analytics results.
This is a great opportunity for someone from practice looking to move over to an internationally recognised company listed on the LSE and play a significant role in the Data Analytics area.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this exciting opportunity.