A leading American food and beverage business is looking to develop the use of analytics within their internal controls and audit team by hiring a Senior Manager responsible for their global risk group. The successful candidate will be both an excellent technologist and strong communicator, as a critical part of this position will be assisting in developing the skills of team members already present. Given the complex nature of the business it is vital that the successful candidate has relevant experience with senior stakeholder management.
- Lead the development of data analytics usage within the global risk team.
- Teach relevant techniques to existing team members, acting as point of contact for any training issues.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments in the controls space, ensuring the business remains at the cutting edge of data usage.
- Evangelist for improving the presentation of data, to ensure the broadest possible understanding.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and ACL.
- Knowledge of complex manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Understanding of how technological infrastructure facilitates the effective operation of business processes.
- Previous exposure in a global role, confident in developing relationships with stakeholders from across the globe.
- Able to travel about 20% of the time.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Previous experience in developing a data analytics/continuous monitoring function.
There is potential flexibility on where this role will be based, but this will be decided on a case to case basis. If you would like to discover more about this position please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880