Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to impactful and dramatic change; replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Corporate and Information Systems Function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are currently looking to hire a Data Analyst for our office in Krakow (Poland). This is a great opportunity to join a fast forward and dynamic team.
- Develop, Execute and maintain solutions to support audit engagements using CAD Technology framework
- Develop text mining and machine learning solutions to enhance coverage and speed of compliance checks
- Configuration and implementation of Process Analytics Tool and Data Models
- Enhancement of CAD analytics platform with new data sources and analytics
- Use of Data Visualization tools to present and analyze data
- Understand complex and diverse technology infrastructure and identify sources and tools needed to deliver actionable outputs
- Demonstrable experience in Programming , Python, R Visual Script
- Demonstrable experience in Data visualization and reporting techniques (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- 3 Years SQL databases and database querying languages
- Knowledge in mining unstructured data and Data Classification & Clustering algorithms.
- Ability to research, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of ERP systems and business processes is a plus
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to accept change as part of an overall dynamic environment
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.