Our client is looking to add a Cyber Security specialist with audit experience to their team in central London. The successful candidate will most likely have completed a security qualification such as the CISSP.
- Help the audit team provide effective oversight on a variety of cyber security projects.
- Understand key business strategy and act in such a way that audit is a value add service to the business.
- Help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit methodology.
- SME on all cyber security issues
- Interact with senior members of the business (CIO, CISO, COO etc.), explaining current cyber risks and the exposure of the company to said risks.
- Experience within Cyber function.
- Ideally relevant professional qualification, such as CISSP.
- Experience within an audit function.
- Effective communicator, able to form strong and productive relationships with all levels of the business.
- Independent worker, requiring little oversight.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply or get in touch with Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.