Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert, GRC, NIST, CIS, BIS, GDPR
Apollo solutions client is a premium advisory, audit and tax professional service provider based in the heart of the city. Is Seeking a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert providing services to the Financial, Automotive, Healthcare and Public sector.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, it will be your duty to support the Cyber Security team in performing audits.
Clients are mainly from small to enterprise firms that need assurance on their Cyber resilience and that it is fit for purpose. Reviews are based on control standards like NCSC, 10 steps to cyber, NIST, CIS or other relevant frameworks which will help you guide clients on how to protect their cyberspace.
The reviews also consider latest regulatory expectations and thinking (i.e. BIS/IOSCO, GDPR).
- Experience working Small to medium enterprise firms
- You would be expected to work on Assignments managing the full life cycle.
- The ability to report and communicate effectively.
- Experience working with first 1st 2nd 3rd line of defence
- A wide depth of knowledge around GRC.
- Understanding of the 1ST 2ND AND 3RD line defence (Controls, Risk Management and Audit)
Duration: 3-6 months contract
Day Rate: £400-£450
Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert, GRC, NIST, CIS, BIS, GDPR,