- Working with the Practice Lead for Identity and Access Management to design the appropriate Identity and Access Management Solutions for a range of FTSE 250 clients.
- Actively deploy and test the security solutions using appropriate security applications.
- Assist with technical pre-sales work and creating IAM proposals and post sale client aftercare.
- Deliver secure access control that complements existing technologies in place.
- Identity and Access Management experience, ideally in a client facing environment
- You will have hands on experience and implementation using CyberArk and Sailpoint as well as other relevant IAM technologies and solutions.
- Ability to use common IAM technologies such as SAML and OpenID.
- Deep understanding of Security practices and Architecture.
- Hold a relevant Security certification such as CISSP, CCNO or CCNA.
- Ideally have a strong background within Cyber Security advisory.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be open to travel internationally