Cyber Security Auditor - AVP
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Auditor - AVP|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 02:28|
Working across the organisation, your key focus areas will include:
* evaluating how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks
* applying and being a champion of our Audit methodology and standards
* keeping yourself up to date on audit best practice and the changing regulatory environment
* developing, coaching and motivating colleagues to support our high performing team culture, that consistently demonstrate our Group values.
We're looking for you to demonstrate your interest and motivation in this specialist area of Audit, coupled with relevant and proven infrastructure auditing experience. You'll have demonstrable knowledge, experience and understanding of the key risks (including security and operational resilience) across a variety of IT Infrastructure technologies, including:
* Operating Systems - Windows (Server Roles and Technologies; Clients), UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HPUX etc.), Mainframe (Unisys, Z/OS) and Midrange (i-Series, HP Non-Stop).
* Network Devices and Technologies - Routers, switches, Loadbalancers, Firewalls, Proxy Services, IDS, IPS, Telephony/ Voice technology (PABX, VoIP etc.), LAN, MAN, WAN, Remote Access, VPN and Cloud.
* Databases, Backups and Storage Systems - Databases (e.g. IMS, DB2, Oracle, SQL), Big Data/ Data Warehouse (Hadoop, Terradata), Storage systems (SAN, NAS) and data Backup Technologies
* Virtualization, Middleware and Utilities - Batch Technologies, File Transfer, Citrix, Cryptography/ Certificate Management, Anti-virus, Malware detection, MS Exchange, Office365 and DLP software.
* IT Infrastructure Projects - you'll have sound knowledge of ITIL, project delivery and IT Infrastructure Design, Maintenance, Monitoring and Capability Planning.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Audit Manager - Cyber Security & Resilience
London (Central), London (Greater)
Up to c. £75,000
Senior IT Auditor
Up to £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Senior IT Auditor
Application Security Engineer, CEH, Jenkins, Python, Linux, AWS
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus, Holidays, Discount
IT Audit Manager
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + 30% bonus + benefits