We are working with a dynamic insurance firm in the city who are recruiting an exciting Credit Risk Analyst position. You will be a key member of the high performing Credit Risk team developing both the analytics and credit policies for mortgage lending.
- Analyse substantial past datasets, including Credit Reference data to provide evidence-based credit policy, lending policies
- Improvement and upkeep of credit scoring and risk analytics for mortgage portfolios
- Document and present technical results
- Create risk portfolio reports and manage these
- Ensure compliance with relevant FCA regulations, Data Protection including GDPR, AML and TCF
- Support senior managers in ad-hoc loss forecasting and credit assumptions
You will need a strong numerical skillset as well as the capability to analyse complex data sets. Previous experience in insurance is essential and an understanding of product life and the mortgages a plus. Strong written and oral communication skills and good negotiating/persuasion skills are preferable