The London team of a Big 4 Assurance Technology Risk practice is looking for Senior Associates to join its successful and growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience of transformation programmes, complex business systems or experience with the implementation of operational and strategic IT processes, project governance and IT application implementation.
The team offers a wide range of services including IT risk assessment, IT internal audit, data analytics and advisory, cyber security, IT strategy and programme assurance reviews. The role will include the following:
- Being part of a team that performs services including IT risk reviews, programme/project assurance, third party assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews.
- Junior managing fieldwork for engagements and supporting more senior team members in more specialist areas
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and supporting the engagement sales process
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management
- Well-developed consultant skill set developed in Big 4, boutique project management consultancy, Systems Integrator or can be demonstrated through industry roles.
- Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities
- Awareness of current / emerging market trends and issues
- Ability to follow formal methodologies and apply risk and quality standards
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capabilities
- Team player
- Professional Service organisation experience
- Project Management qualifications e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR, Agile, Scrum
- Architectural qualification e.g TOGAF
- IT Service Management certification e.g. ITIL, COBIT
- Functional expertise in Enterprise Apps (e.g. CRM, Billing, SCM, or ERP systems)
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.