Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to impactful and dramatic change; replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Corporate and Information Systems Function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are looking for an Audit Manager Core IS to be a part of our Corporate Audit Team based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). The incumbent of the position will be responsible for providing leadership and project management support to the Corporate Audit Department. He/she will manage all audit activities for the assigned area (i.e. Core IS) and will execute a risk-based audit plan by allocating audit resources to assess critical risks.
Managing timely execution, and ensuring quality of audits through direct and active supervision of audit teams will be also part of the key role’s accountabilities. Providing support to senior audit management in all aspects of the Department’s initiatives and objectives will also be required.
- Performing macro risk assessment of assigned area of responsibility in conjunction with other Audit Managers to produce a consolidated risk-based global audit plan.
- Coordinating audit and SOX Section 404 coverage with External Auditor and PMI Internal Controls. Integrating PMI’s Compliance & Integrity programs in the risk assessment.
- Monitoring IS audit progress against specific project mile-stones and budgets (dollars and auditor days). Meeting department targets for audit execution and completion. Accountable for budget variances.
- Allocating audit resources in accordance with the audit plan. Promoting use of automated audit tools on audit projects when possible, to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Providing deliverables to the Audit Director per the audit approach guidelines through ongoing and direct supervision of the audit team, and ensuring accurate and timely reporting of potential significant audit issues to Audit and PMI management.
- Managing and participating in the entire audit process (planning schedule, Gate Reviews, fieldwork execution, and preparation of audit report) to ensure the audit team focuses on the highest risk areas.
- Determining additional testing to be performed to adequately quantify risk to the business. Providing assistance to the Compliance Department as requested on special investigations related to alleged wrong-doings or compliance policy violations.
- Recruiting, developing and maintaining staff headcount with a diverse pool of the best professional talent with the appropriate balance of technical skills, languages and business experience.
- Providing coaching and specific developmental goals for each audit staff. Continuously promoting a team environment.
- College/University level, preferably up to a Masters level and/or professional accounting designation.
- Experienced in IT audit, finance, information systems, or project management (e.g. Senior Manager level in Big 4). Experience in the IT risk assurance service line of a major audit/consulting firm is clearly a plus.
- Knowledge of/exposure to IT areas and related risk management impacts: IT general controls, SAP R/3 and S/4 Hana, Salesforce.com, Cloud Solutions, big data & analytics, agile development, cybersecurity, SOX, Core IS infrastructure (network, firewall, DMZ, database) , Middleware solutions
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC are considered a plus.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.