Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a number of Senior Associate / Assistant Manager's to join a leading Big 4 firm based in Dublin. These opportunities will allow you to provide a number of Third Party Assurance services to clients on both a local and international basis.
You will work with clients to complete and issue independent reports on their operations and controls for their clients or their regulators. This includes controls reports related to financial reporting (e.g. ISAE 3402), Sustainability reports (ISAE 3000), IT controls reports (Soc 2), Anti-Money Laundering & Know-Your-Customer controls reports, regulatory and other similar reports.
The role involves taking charge of a broad variety of reviews from planning to completion including:
- Developing and advising clients on their TPA strategy.
- Meeting clients and obtaining a detailed understanding of their operations and the services they provide for their clients.
- Documenting the processes and controls over the in-scope areas of the report.
- Assessing the 'design' and 'operating effectiveness' of the client's controls.
- Writing a detailed report on the clients’ operations and effectiveness of their controls. As this is a public report, it must be written to the highest standard.
The TPA team members also work on advisory projects with clients, providing subject matter expertise in areas such as operations, process improvement and optimisation, governance structures, etc.
- Have experience in financial services/IT/Auditing (either operationally or by working as an auditor), or
- Have experience in project management or in reviewing operational controls or IT security and technology controls, or
- Have provided or helped deliver TPA reports
- Be an accountant/CFA/IT specialist or trainee accountant/CFA/ IT specialist with 3-5 years’ experience who would like a new challenge and is looking to develop their career outside of the traditional auditing sphere.
- The successful candidates will demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and oral), the ability to deal with people across all levels of an organisation, a genuine interest in providing high quality service to clients, be commercially aware, show initiative, and be able to drive projects from commencement to completion.
If you would like to apply for the above position please forward your CV and apply accordingly.