Financial & Risk is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to staff our growing team in Nottingham. Our team will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of F&R– including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help F&R strengthen its position.
The Information Security & Risk Management team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Identity Architect within our Identity and Access Management team. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and business partners to plan and design integrated solutions surrounding Identity Access Management (IAM). Holistic identity governance has been defined as a strategic direction for Financial & Risk and a cornerstone of security for both infrastructure and product. A successful candidate for this role will provide a global identity architecture including roles based access, dynamic provisioning, real-time risk assessment, secondary authentication, identity management and reporting. This vision will be implemented in Financial & Risk data centers, in cloud services world-wide and will be leveraged by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units.
- Own and advance the technical architecture of IAM including design of components and infrastructure.
- Evangelize rigorous identity and access management principles in order to drive adoption.
- Partner with Cloud and Data Center Architects to develop a long-term strategy for IAM to leverage new technology offerings for automated deployments and monitoring.
- Partner with Business Unit Architects to insure strategic direction for IAM aligns with their short and long-term requirements.
- Ensure consistency with F&R architectural standards and guidelines.
- Proactively monitor and coordinate cross-organizational system integration touch points to reduce or eliminate unexpected or unanticipated integration breakdowns.
- Stay ahead of the development process, analyzing functional requirements & proposing technical solutions.
- Research emerging trends in software development and architecture strategies and evaluate their use within IAM.
- Interact with technology peers to make technical recommendations for application development.
- Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively, proactively assessing risk and dependencies.
- Create architectural design documents and artifacts as necessary.
- Effectively communicate timely and accurate status information to project leaders.
- Seek out and share technical knowledge with other members across the organization.
- Participate as a team member, assisting others and leading technical projects as needed.
- Take personal responsibility to impact results, deliver on commitments, and reduce costs.
- Develop and mentor the technical skills of less senior members of the technology teams.
- Communicate solutions, architectural direction, and technology strategy through formal and informal means to executives, technology management, peers, and development staff.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related or BS/BA and equivalent work experience.
- Extensive design and architecture experience in the identity space; Experience with Identity Access Management and associated technologies. E.g. Sailpoint, Oracle Identity Governance, One Identity Manager
- Extensive information security experience in firms with a global presence.
- Multi-Factor authentication design experience leveraging both PKI and one time password based technologies.
- Deep understanding of SSO technology including SAML and Kerberos
- Deep understanding of identity architectures leveraging Microsoft technology such as Active Directory, Azure AD and ADFS.
- Experience with cloud identity platforms for both direct integration with cloud services and extension to traditional data centers.
- Ability to design appropriate instrumentation of identity platforms in order to detect unauthorized use of privilege.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills to reach binding agreement on architectural decisions for a project.
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills (including oral, written as well as listening proficiency).
- Strong issue resolution and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate innovative solutions.
- CISSP or other related security certification.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.